Welcome to FPC College bound
RSS&B is working hard to build a supportive, comprehensive guidance program at RCCG Family Praise Chapel. We are hoping to make the transition from high school to college seamless for our students as well as their parents.
- Make sure you are taking courses required for your diploma program.
- Take elective courses that will prepare you for your career choice.
- Take a career interest survey.Start a portfolio of college/technical school materials.
- Browse websites and visit colleges/technical schools to learn about admission requirements and to narrow your list down.
- Work on maintaining a good GPA.
- Start a personal brag sheet and resume.
- Explore GACollege411.org and careercruising.com.
- Take the PSAT, PLAN, and ASVAB.
- Take the SAT and ACT late in your Junior Year and/or early in your senior year.
- Explore financial aid options and attend workshops during your junior and senior years.
- Visit PROBE fairs.